Thursday, September 8, 2011

Heater Design


Concept Sketch









Although I'm not a thorough mechanic major, I like the basic features of machineries of every kind, and have doodled some of the concept of the mechanics of my own. This is own of the first 3D mechanic design I did through Solidworks Pro and I got the most of the ideas of making something that represents the concept of the machine's function from the workshops in MICA (places like prototyping room or Wood shops in Fox building basement). All of my first mechanic designs, I have given the names based upon the features of the existing mechanic objects that I have gain the ideas, and this own in case is called the Heater, since the pipe like interior is based upon my idea I got from the interior features in my house's heater. 

No comments:

Post a Comment