Monday, September 5, 2011

To those who use HP Photosmart D110 Printer in MAC

To those who use D110 Printer within MAC computer.




Some of you might not know that the if you hooked up HP photosmart D110 Printer to MAC computer, the scanner will not function. This is because that this printer is for Window and does not function well in MAC. If you have this problem, but have only MAC computer, download the latest HP software that allows the scanner to work in MAC. You can go to this address (http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/softwareDownloadIndex?softwareitem=mp-80514-1&lc=en&dlc=en&cc=us&os=219&product=4023246&sw_lang=) to download one.





The reason I'm telling you this is because I had exact problem yesterday, while I was trying to scan the informations that my dad need urgently, and almost made us in terrible situation. I just don't want anyone to have a same situation as I had. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment